Grab a POKKA Premium Coffee today!
Stand a chance to win an exclusive POKKA Mini Fridge!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Promotion is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and non-permanent residents residing in Singapore except employees of POKKA Pte. Ltd., their respective affiliates and advertising agencies as well as dealers, distributors, vendors and their immediate family members.
How to participate:
- Simply purchase S$5 worth of POKKA Premium Coffee in a single receipt to participate.
Submit your receipt through any of the submission options below:
SMS to 9455 6673 in the below format to participate:
Coffee (space) Name (space) Receipt No.
E.g.: Coffee Derek 567A
- Participating products are POKKA Premium Milk Coffee, POKKA Premium Milk Coffee Less Sugar, POKKA Premium Cappuccino, POKKA Premium Mocha only. All formats are inclusive.
- Prize: POKKA Exclusive Mini Fridge
- Promotion period is till 30 September 2021, 2359hr.
- Purchase must be made during Promotion Period stated in clause 5 and entry must reach by 08 October 2021, 2359hrs.
- Please retain the original receipt as it may be requested by POKKA. Pte. Ltd.. In some cases, proof of purchase may be requested for verification.
- Entries without proof of purchase, do not meet the minimum purchase criteria, that are incomplete or illegible will not be accepted.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and not for re-sellable purposes.
- Participant is allowed to send multiple entries. However eligible participant is entitled to win a maximum of one (01) prize.
- By participating in any such Promotion, participants consent to POKKA PTE. LTD. as well as their respective representatives and/or agents the use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Promotion and also agree to POKKA PTE LTD’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and reward schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes.
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services by you;
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the clause 12 for us.
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed in clause 13 by submitting your request in writing or via email to our customer care department at email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this promotion.
- All winners will be notified via phone call and email. Should there not be a valid email address, winners will be contacted via SMS or Whatsapp. POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to disqualify any winner who does not respond within 7 days after the notification has been sent.
- Participants shall at all times provide true and accurate information to POKKA Pte. Ltd.
- POKKA Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to pursue legal action against any person whom it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful or prejudicial to this promotion, the entry submission processor the relevant website.
- The decision of POKKA PTE. LTD. on all matters relating to this promotion is final, conclusive and binding. No further correspondence will be entertained.
- POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to replace prizes with any other items of similar value without giving prior notice.
- POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason.
- POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).