Pokka – Stand a chance to win Sheng Siong Grocery Vouchers (Exclusively at Sheng Siong)!
Prizes: $250 worth of Sheng Siong grocery shopping vouchers (10 winners)
Participating products: Any POKKA Tea Product (Assorted)
Promotion Period: 1 May to 30 Jun 2023
Terms & Conditions Apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and non-permanent residents residing in Singapore except employees of POKKA Pte. Ltd., their respective affiliates and advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors and their immediate family members.
- To participate, simply purchase $5 worth of any POKKA products in a single receipt at any Sheng Siong stores to participate.
- SMS to 9455 6673 in the below format to participate:
SS23 (space) Name (space) Email (space) Receipt No.
Eg: SS23 Derek firstname.lastname@example.org 987654
* Standard SMS charges apply.
- Participating POKKA products in any pack size (i.e., Tetra Pack, 300ml can/6s/12s, 1500ml and 500ml etc).
- Prizes: $250 worth of Sheng Siong grocery shopping vouchers (10 winners)
- Promotion period is from 1st May 2023 0000hrs to 30th Jun 2023, 2359hrs.
- Purchase must be made during the Promotion Period stated in clause 5 and entry must reach POKKA by 2nd Jul 2023, 2359hrs.
- Retain the original receipt for proof of purchase during prize collection. Entries without proof of purchase or does not meet the minimum purchase criteria or are incomplete or illegible will not be accepted.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash.
- Participant is allowed to send multiple entries. However eligible participant is entitled to win a maximum of one (01) prize.
- By participating in any such Contest, participants consent to POKKA PTE. LTD. as well as their respective representatives and/or agents use of their personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contest and also agree to POKKA PTE LTD’s Personal Data Protection Policy.
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and reward schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes
- We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations during or in connection with our provision of the goods or services by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in the clause 11 for us.
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed in clause 12 by submitting your request in writing or via email to our customer care department at email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
- By participating in this contest, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of this contest.
- All winners will be notified via either email or phone. POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to disqualify any winner who does not respond within 7 days after notification.
- Winners are required to claim the prizes at POKKA’s 10 Toh Guan Road, #02-04, Singapore 608838 premise within 1 month of being notified in person or by a representative, who must produce the winner’s identification and proof of purchase.
- The decision of POKKA PTE. LTD. on all matters relating to this contest is final, conclusive and binding. No further correspondence will be entertained.
- POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to replace prizes with any other items of similar value without giving prior notice. Prizes images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Prize’s colour and model is subject to availability.
- POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason.
- POKKA PTE. LTD. reserves the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).